By Victoria Wellman. Despite tough economic times and a solid unemployment rate, a new study has revealed that women are not interested in dating a man with no job. Dating site, It's Just Lunch, surveyed men and women and found that a whopping 75per cent of women were turned off by unemployment. Though notably conducted by a matchmaking service for singles looking to meet 'normal, well-educated professionals', the report broke down the numbers to find out whether the votes were finance-based or more complex. Job prospects?
About That Time I Tried To Date A Man Who Was Broke And Unemployed
It's a smart choice for a young man to refuse to date jobless women - BBNaija's Leo Dasilva
Some forums can only be seen by registered members. Would women date an unemployed guy? Unemployment happens all the time to everyone. But when I'm unemployed, I feel like a loser not worthy of a gal. But now I'm nearing 40 and I say, at least I got some youth left! And then I reason, after I was unemployed some time I did become a winner and get a good job.
More Women Attracted To Jobless Men
Our economy has been in—or hovering just above—the toilet for some time now, and both presidential candidates have talked about unemployment until they're blue in the face. But it appears Americans have been missing the real problem with people not having jobs: it's not that they can't pay their bills, it's that they can't get dates. Well, actually, it's really only than unemployed men can't get dates, according to a new study. Ladies are still in demand whether they have steady income or not. This research was conducted by It's Just Lunch, a dating service for professionals aka people who are really into jobs and having them.
Well, 42 percent of women would consider it. But 33 percent said there was no chance, while the other 25 percent said they would go on a date with a jobless guy. But I think whether he can hold down a job tells us more about a man than his net worth. It is a sign that he's responsible, ambitious and has goals in life. In today's economy, it's not unusual for people to be out of work or between jobs, but even a man working a non-ideal part-time job while looking for and applying for work in his field is sexier than one who is content with living off mommy and daddy's hard-earned cash.